Monday, February 05, 2007

Plentiful pictures...


We need to get this boy an authentic African drum...he spotted the ice bucket and started pounding away!

These 2 were sooo excited to hear I was going to try out the potato green soup recipe (actually used spinach instead of potato greens!) ....here they are licking the (cooled off- don't worry!) pan after I fried the onions and spinach!
Yum, Yum....they each had 3 bowls full!!
Our handsome dude wearing Pop-Pop's cap~
Desperate measures...well, at least I can finish one side of Mercy's hair-it does go a bit quicker this way :)!!
Playing"War" with Mimi~
Goofy brothers! I think Odesco looks like he is ready for the Olympic luge event !!
These 3 saw me cleaning and ran to get their aprons on so they could have a piece of the action!
Never a dull moment...these 4 decided to prepare some apples and clementines to go with dinner...they all had their hands in it-literally!
Mercy toting her baby and cargo Liberian style!
Girlies wearing their "Mommy didn't have enough time to do my hair" bandanas!
To borrow a Liberian saying, thought you might enjoy looking at our plenty, plenty pictures.
Thanks for checking in :)
Mama B~

No comments: