Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Nothing new..

Just thought I would post for those of you who are checking in to see the status of things. I had absolutely no contact with AOH since last week so, I am assuming nothing happened yesterday. I will need to make contact today, though to see the status of the visas and the projected time frame for travel. I am still praying that Jenkins' passport is signed today so that he can come home too!!

Yesterday, I must admit that my mood matched the weather of the day...gloomy :(
On days like that, I like to remember that behind the stormy clouds, the sun is still shining...my view is just obscured by the raging storm. Likewise, my Son continues to shine forth ...His plans can not be thwarted, He is faithful, always interceding, and has not forgotten our cause. I need to trust once again that this is His best for all involved....He is allowing the delays for a purpose. Yes, God can even use man-made delays, and an inefficient system to bring glory to His name. Please pray that all of us (especially me!) would continue to wait well and that we would continue to count it all joy!!

Thanks for checking in!
He who promised is faithful!!

No comments: