Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Catching up...

We have been changing things around on our computer and until yesterday, I was unable to access any of my photos. Since this is a family archive that I hope to print out for everyone one day (in my spare time :), I need to play catch up and post a ton of happenings. These are a conglomeration of pictures taken at various times...


PEACE :)
We were studying the 60's movement and I convinced some of the kiddos to dress up for a coop I was teaching to the older students. Mercy certainly looked authentic, don't you think? They came into the class handing out flowers and peace necklaces ...


G actually made this skirt with Mimi...cool, huh?

Mod Squad flashbacks?

Odesco sure looks like a cool dude...but he bailed on me at the last minute and did not dress up for the class~ I can't blame him...there were other kids there playing ball outside!

Then there was the bin of costumes loaned to us for our annual Summation event...can you guess who Scooby Doo is??

These 2 were hysterical in these costumes!

The theme for this year's Summation/youth-parent banquet was Disney...
C is surely secure in his manliness and came as Piglet!!

Hundred Acre Wood Buddies....Mimi rescued us once again with costume help after we hit the thriftstores!

My handsome man in the mirror!

Mimi created my costume as well!

Totally unplanned, my old college buddy showed up as the evil witch!
I was awed at the creativity displayed at this event...the decorations, the themed food, the creative skits and the costumes were just amazing!!

Thanks for checking in on this very delinquent blogger!!!

Love,
Mama B

No comments: