Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Bye,Bye, Braces...

Another major event in the family was P's "De-banding Day" to remove his braces. I can't believe how grown up he looks with no metal in his mouth!! Enjoy the pictures of our 'little boy' who is looking more and more like a man every day....

I couldn't stand the suspense waiting in the other room. I just had to come back to snap a picture of my first glimpse of his beautifully straight teeth!



This picture cracks me up...looks like P isn't quite sure how to smile now that his teeth are unveiled! The orthodontist we go to makes de-banding day quite a celebration...P was given a gift certificate for a free portrait at JC Penney and even the 'Sundae' that he is holding...it is filled with an assortment of candy he has been banned from for the past 2+ years!! I know, sort of ironic for an orthodontist to give, but P sure appreciated it!

P with Dr.K...just look at those pearly whites!!

Thanks for stopping by....

No comments: