Wednesday, May 06, 2009

"I'm parched, FruiTea me!"

Yes, once again we shamelessly took advantage of a local freebie! This afternoon after our final day of HDO (Homeschooler's Day Out) and a lengthy play practice, we said the magic words,"I'm parched, FruiTea me". Mercy was giggling so hard she could barely get the words out! In return for repeating this mantra, we each received a free delicious iced tea at Arbys! We joined our friends, the L's, for this late afternoon treat!! Oh, and we also had the boys' friend J along for the ride!

Cheers!! Did I forget to mention that early this morning we made a pit stop at the local Chick-Fil-A drive thru' to fill our bellies with yet another of their free breakfasts?? Who says there's no such thing as a 'free lunch'?! Well, okay so it wasn't a free lunch but we'll happily settle for a free breakfast and free refreshing iced tea :)

No comments: