Thursday, September 02, 2010

Congratulations, Jason and Jenni!!!

We celebrated the marriage of another nephew this summer. I still can not wrap my brain around how fast these years have flown by!! It was another beautiful ceremony and reception. Peter was Jason's Best man just as Jason was Peter's back in May. It's a blessing to see the neat relationship these 2 cousins share :)


Mom and Dad B ( my wonderful in-laws!!) just prior to the ceremony ...

This is my hubby's oldest sister and family...it had been quite some time since they were all together so I had to get a picture for my fridge!!

Odesco decided this wedding stuff is just a tad boring for his taste!! He was out cold..at least he didn't snore :)

The B clan...not the best shot but we all fit! By the way,those are flower petals littering the floor...

Congratulations to the beautiful couple!





No comments: